If you want to stop all the wireless communication on your device, you can use airplane mode. Airplane mode disables all the wireless transmission features, it disables device wireless, Bluetooth, and cellular radio. But now many airplanes offer Wi-Fi in airplane mode.
In Windows 10 airplane allows you quickly disable all the wireless functions such as Bluetooth, WI-FI, Global Positioning System (GPS), Near Field Communication (NFC), and cellular with the single option of the airplane when you are flying in-plane or at a location where you are not allowed to use radio signals.
Airplane mode also helps to save battery. When airplane mode is on then wireless features won’t have to power to scan, connect and transmit signals to nearby cellular towers and networks. When airplane mode is enabled then you can see the airplane icon in your device notification area.
The notification bar in android devices, iPhones, and iPads is at the top of the screen and in windows 10 the notification area is on the right bottom corner of the taskbar. Cellular signals may be offered in airplane mode in the future. If cellular signals are off then your device will stop communicating with the cellular towers and as result, you can’t send or receive anything that depends on cellular data.
How to Turn off Airplane Mode on Windows 10?
In this article, you will learn how to turn off airplane mode in windows 10. Follow the below steps to turn off the airplane mode in windows 10. All the steps are explained with screenshots to make things easy for learners.
How to Turn off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 with Function keys?
If your device has a dedicated key then you can turn off airplane mode by pressing function key + airplane key.
How to Turn off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 through Action Center?
- Click the action center button on the right bottom corner of the taskbar to open the action center.
- Click the Airplane feature to turn off the airplane feature.
How to Turn off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 through networks?
- Click the network button (showing airplane icon when airplane mode is on) in notification area.
- Now click the Airplane Mode button to turn off it.
How to Turn off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 through Settings?
- Open settings from start menu and click on network and internet.
2. Click on airplane mode from the left side to open airplane mode settings.
3. Now turn off the Airplane mode toggle button.